Tuesday, March 13, 2012

C.I.A. in Marbella 1985

So, it was the summer of 1985 in the Puerto Banus, Marbella, Malaga, Spain.  I had lots of house guests that summer..  Like Oliver Tobias the Swiss actor.. Elle Elliott the hairstylist from Hollywood came over..  I met her in Beverly Hills in 1977. Sitting in the boutique with all the jet set going from bar to bar !! This guy was coming on to her. Italian guy, hot sexy, big guy at the Sophia Hapsburg party -  but when she told him she was my houseguest , he went cold and said, I would never let her go out with him .. So, she asked me who is he ?   I said he is the Mafia Boss, and has a 13 bedroom house on the beach .. So, then she said another guy hit on her in the street and all he wanted to talk about was Adnan Khashoggi the Arab arms dealer. Did she know anything, about him, she said, "I am from Hollywood", but, I did meet his wife Soraya Khashoggi in the  boutique buying a dress for her little daughter, she said something about the girls  father was a Winston Churchill family member. No, about her X-husband, Adnan Khashoggi !! He  said, I have not met him Then he walked off !! What was up with that?? Who is he?? I told her that he was C.I.A.!!  I saw her jaw drop ... The other C.I.A. was a women - I called her 'Frankly Mary Ann Tachley' because she used the word 'frankly' so much .. all she wanted to talk to me about was Adnan Khashoggi, !! She bought some dress when she first came in but now it was all backgammon and what about AK what did I know .. I wasn't going to say anything none of his friends who knew the score would talk bad about him we liked him he was our friend 'Frankly' !