Thursday, May 17, 2012

Grace Robbins .. Trophy Wife !!

So, in 1973 I met Grace and Harold Robbins, they came to Marbella, Spain, the Puerto Banus on there yacht and I gave them two parties .. I really liked them both .. he was the richest author,  he really cared about the wealth/money "Thats the name of the game" he used to say to me, but, I think his talent was underestimated ..Some back story:  the Blogger E-Book story is: His scandalous books were risque his live style was even more of a scandal .. I liked Grace Robbins she was  Grace Palermo a real beauty from a Sicilian background and had been an advertising agency woman ..  I used to spend a lot of time in West Hollywood/Beverly Hills as well as Marbella .. I liked acting as much as dressmaker..  The Robbin's invited me to every party they gave, and I knew them as friends.. I have lots of stories about them but this blog/E-Book  story is: Harold Robbins had a birthday party for his wife in Beverly Hills at a disco/night club had to of cost a lot, no food that I saw anyway but there was the birthday cake with French Champagne & open bar for hundreds of people.. He had four body builder muscle/hunks jump out of a cake another four carried her in to the party on a chaise lounge to a Donna Summer song! Eight guys in Speedos swim wear. After the party in his less-than-subtle mastermind, best-selling author of all time way, he selected the participants to go back to there Mediterranean Mansion on Tower Grove Road, for an orgy. So, you had to be good looking; famous; well endowed; to be invited. The best selling novelist invited me and also our friend Fernando Allende the Mexican actor/star, who was smoking hot - and Jaclyn Smith the 'Charlie's Angel' but she said "no way" to Harold.. That kind of bummed me out because she had flirted with me and I had some hope there and really would of liked for that to happen .. Anyway, Grace was drunk and was a reluctant participant. She said to me, when we got to there house, and she gave me a bath robe .. "Where does he find these people"? He wanted her to play the 'Sexy Hostess' it was her birthday April 6, 1977 and she had a lot of choice in men, handsome guys, muscle men .. Fernando & I were her guy buddies from Marbella and Acapulco the only two men she knew at the 'Orgy Party'.. The eight hunks were there, bought and paid for my Harold .. and more hot women than you could ever imagine. Real playgirls, boob jobs. Playboy & Hustler Magazine women, you name it for the babes 'Oh my God' - Grace Robbins didn't want to be blindfolded and 'Gang Banged' by the eight muscle guys. So, when she said to us "You and Fernando fuck me".... "I will have done my trophy wife duty"!! Her aquiescence to him, as it were. I was reluctant. She was a beauty but sex can change things in a buddy/friend type thing with a women and I was afraid it would hurt our friendship. But, I did what the 'Birthday Girl' wished for ... I was first and then Fernando, we were both in our twenty's and took turns with her for a couple of hours.. Maybe four/five times each. We really 'Grinded her down' !! We both liked her a lot and were a lot less rough on her than those eight muscleheads would have been. We kept them off her!! It was a kind of conspiracy against Harold, too ....

She said to us "Better it be you two", because, "I never met those other guys or will ever see them again"!! It didn't hurt my relationship with her, it was better after that I think she trusted me more.. Harold not so much .. When they divorced, I took her side. He moved to Palm Springs and she bought a condo in Century City. Then she sold it, and moved to New York, Grace used Marvin Michaelsen the famous divorce lawyer in her case with Harold, she didn't do that well .. he got her some of the rights to the books that they published when they were together .. I used him myself in a divorce case, I was involved in, later on, and he turned out to be a dishonest/crook. Grace/Harold Robbins were incredible, cinema 'social' contacts for me and I really loved them both ..