Thursday, April 19, 2012

Linda Christian did my Portrait .. 1975 !!!!!!!






So, in 1975 Linda Christian was going to South Africa to visit and date the president. She came into my boutique in Marbella, Spain in the Puerto Banus and said if I would make her a wardrobe, "I will trade you for a portrait".. I liked her art work very much, and Diego Rivera had taught her his technique and did two portraits of her the most famous was with lilies and she was offered two million dollars for it .. she was the first Bond girl !! So, I put together three thousand dollars worth of silk shirts and dresses off the rack, as they say, they were all a French 42 dress size  .. Size eight in American. Then we went over to her house in the hills. She was renting this  Spanish house with a pool. She set up all the art supplies and I posed for three days. After she was done it was time for her to leave for South Africa and I took her to the airport !!!