Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baroness Antonella von Cams - Black Widow !!



I had been to the white house twice before. George S. Moore Chairman of the Board of Citi Bank took me the first time (Google "A Bankers Life") he invited me. He was a friend and his wife a good customer. It was a visit to America by King Juan Carlos of Spain a party at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel and then for a state dinner, when the Fords were in the White House in 1974.. The next time was with Jennifer Jones Simon who was married to Norton Simon who backed Jimmy Carter. I had given her a black tiger eye necklace for her birthday and she said, "Oh, Kelly you must know how easy I can be bribed " so, she took me as a thank-you for the necklace. The Jimmy Carter's were there, we stayed in a big suite at the Madison Hotel, limo, the whole bit 1978.. So, when Baroness Antonella Von Cams called me the Christmas of 1992/93 to go and visit George H. W. Bush, I was reluctant!! However, she was a big dress buyer and had spent a lot of money with me and at the time my only real customer. She was the high priestess in the evil Euro cult Illuminati and she wanted me to join the cult and be in an orgy with her. That might not have been so bad she was pretty hot. What about the rest I can't and won't hurt children. I said no but yes to the trip to D.C.. I was going broke and she took me to lunch everyday and was going to buy my apartment & art collection for a million dollars and help me put it in a Liechenstein tax haven!! Antonella had $30 million from her first murdered dead husband, he owned the blood labs in Belgium. They had returned from a trip to Las Vegas where they had stayed at 'Caesars Palace' and they had caused a scandal.. So, they are back in Brussels, Belgium when he was shot at close range in there house, murdered. They tested her for powder burns, etc. it was not her that pulled the trigger so 'she beat the rap' and then, she moved the money to Switzerland, did not pay the tax on it, and then moved to the Marbella Club Hotel house they owned. Then married a younger, Spanish man, Juan Romero. So, when the top 'Illuminati', President Bush asked me if I was a Republican, I said, no, " Sometimes I vote democrat, they at least, 'PRETEND', to have some shame" !! I saw the Belgian Baroness, her jaw hit the floor!! But, I was appalled overcome with horror, to my dismay, the most famous dog in 'White House history, Millie' ... How, shall, I put this. How do you get dog pee out of the Persian carpet? It was disgusting...