Friday, February 3, 2012

Baroness Lujba di Portanove & Acapulco 1970

So, I flew with Lubja di Portanove and Ricky to Acapulco from Houston's Hobby airport on there Jet .. the luggage and there servants went commercial. This was the famous Acapulco selling for 30 million dollars in today's money !! 'Villa Arabesque' it was called.. The house had many

bedrooms, 4 pools, guards with machine guns!! The jet dropped us off and gassed up and flew back for some more of her quests .. Henry Kissinger was waiting for the "Taxi" that is what she called the jet .. Toppy Hold the pawnbroker, who, I was working for in Houston had taken the J.H. Rose Truck Lines jet down and was staying at the Hotel Acapulco Princess. He called me and said come over we are having a drink with Jean Peters she is using the Howard Hughes Penthouse while she waits for there divorce to end.. I didn't want to go. I was hoping to stay out of all of that Bebe Rebozo scandal .. So, I am happy at the pool outside my room and the great view .. this is the house they used in the James Bond movie "License to Kill". I did call my friend Emi Fors. I knew she wanted to come over .. she was on the quest list.. I liked her she had a house in Marbella..
.